With this curriculum you can work with preschoolers (between 3 to 5 years old) on wishes and limits.
In the chapter body the toddlers playfully learn to know their own body and name of body parts.
In the boundaries chapter, the children play with dolls scenarios such as:
- want to give someone a hug
- go swimming with the class and change clothes together
- go to the toilets with the doors open
You then start a conversation about the themes:
- indicate own limits
- sense of privacy
- recognize when other children don’t like something
- ask for permission
- empathize with each other’s feelings
Authors: Katelijn Gijsel and Tara De Laet
It can be download via website or borrowed for free.